AE Transducers convert various electrical power line parameters viz. Voltage, Current, Frequency, Power Factor, Active power, Reactive power, Apparent power into DC current or voltage output. The output of transducer is independent of load impedance. These are used in various electrical, thermal, chemical & other power plants to monitor processed data either locally or from remote using various devices such as indicating meters, data loggers, recorders, SCADA systems. These transducers can also be used as external units in conjunction with analog or digital indicators.
- TYPE:DC or AC : 1Ph / 3Ph -1 EL / 3Ph – 2EL 3W / 3Ph – 3EL – 4W
- Input Parameter: DC : Voltage, Current
- AC : Voltage, Current, Watt, Var, VA, Frequency, Power Factor
- VOLTAGE:DC : 500V, AC : 500V
- CURRENT:DC : 5A (for higher ranges: 50 — 300mV ext. Shunt) , AC : 1A / 5A.
- FREQUENCY: 50 / 60Hz ±5Hz., 400Hz ± 20Hz.(Any other Frequency on request).
- POWER FACTOR:0.5 (Lag) — Unity — 0.5 (Lead)
- POWER:Please specify.
- OUTPUT RANGE:Single Output /Dual Output.
- Range :
- Current Max.Load :
- Voltage min.Load :
- Accuracy : ± 0.5% of full scale for Voltage, Current, Watt, Var, VA, Power Factor
- Aux. Supply : 63.5V, 110V, 220V, 230V, 240V, 380V, 415V, 440V AC (for ±10°/0V, 50 / 60Hz). 24V, 48V, 110V, 220V DC (for ± 10%V).
- VA Burden : For VOLTAGE ≤ 2, For CURRENT ≤ 0.5, For AUX. SUPPLY ≤ 4
- Voltage : 120% of nominal
- Short time : 150% of nominal
- Current : 120% of nominal
- short time : 10 times of nominal
- Response Time : 300 m. sec.
- Open Ckt. Voltage : 22V max.
- Impulse Voltage : 5kV, 1.2 / 50 psec. (0.5j)
- Dielectric Test : Greater than 20M ohms at 500V DC
- Operating temp : 2kV RMS for 1 minute. (4kV on request)
- Storage Temp : 0°C to 55°C.
- Humidity : Up to 95% RH
- Conforms To : I.S.12784 / I.E.C. 688.
Typical Wiring system :
Terminal Connections :
1.TRUE RMS sensing Voltage & Current Transducers are available on request – Crest Factor up to 3.
2.Transducers with specification other than mentioned above can be supplied subject to technical feasibility.
3.In dual output Transducers, the output are available in two types-with & without isolation between these outputs
4.Self-powered AC Voltage, Current, Frequency, PF & Power Transducers are available on request.
Self – powered Voltage Transducer operates from 5% of input signal.
Self-powered Current Transducer operates from 2% of Input signal.
Self-powered Frequency, Power & Power Factor transducer operates on ±10% rated voltage.