Moving Iron Instruments are protected from damage or breakage under adverse condition due to its spring loaded jewel & pivot system. These Instruments are free from external magnetic field influences because of magnetic shielding & are ‘CE’ certified. These instruments have a very efficient oil damping system, which gives almost a deadbeat movement to the pointer, without irksome oscillation. The movement is light yet sturdy and has a large torque to weight ratio which assures long life to instruments.
These indicate true RMS values practically independent of waveform even of high harmonics. The scale is compressed initially. Readability starts from 10 to 15 degree approximately.
- Scale : Non-linear.
- Suppression : Initial suppression for Voltmeter & End suppression upto 6 times for Ammeter. (on request)
- Scale Colour : Special colour scales and marks for different ranges, (on request).
- Housing : Engineering plastic.
- Terminal Protection : Shrouded terminals to protect from accident, (on request).
- Glass : Anti – glare. (on request)
Electrical Specifications :
|Type :||Moving Iron Slide In Scale.|
|Operating Voltage :||15V to 600V. 100V / 110V for PT secondary. 15V to 30V - <100mA, 50V to 100V|
|- < 30mA, 110V to 200V - <15mA, 200V to 600V - <7.5mA.|
|Operating Current :||1 A to100A in 72x72, 1A to 200A in 96x96 1A / 5A for CT secondary.|
|0.25A to 30A - < 1VA, Above 30A - < 1.5 VA.|
|Frequency :||45 ~ 65Hz. (400Hz. on request).|
|Accuracy :||Class 1.5|
|Dielectric Test :||2kV RMS or 1 minute.|
|Overload Continous||1.2 times|
|Overload Shorttime :||2 times VN / 10 times IN for 5 seconds.|
|Operating Temp :||-10°C to 55°C|
|Storage Temp :||-20°C to 70°C|
|Humidity :||upto 95% RH|
|Conforms To :||I.S. 1248 / I.E.C. 60051 (Part 2).|
Mechanical Specifications :
Note : Meters are also available in 48x48x45 (smi 48) & 144x144x60 (smi 144) in non slide in dial version
Ordering Information :
1) Type 2) Model 3) Operating Voltage & PTR Voltmeter 4) Operating Current & CTR For Ammeter.