The stabilizer consists of a multiple tap auto transformer and solid state control circuit This maintains the output village within ± 12% of nominal voltage for large variations in input voltageI. These can be used for Air conditioners, refrigerators, lights loads etc.
- Tripping of output village during under voltage and overvoltage conditions.
- Provision of time delay after startup, under voltage cut of and over voltages cut of conditions.
- In case time delay is not required, then the stabiliser can be switched on by pressing the instant Start push button provided on the front side.
- Compact and light weight.
- Provision of status LED’s for input ON, input On equal voltage (low) and input voltage (High) on the front side.
Technical Specifications :
|Input Voltage :||170V to 270V Ac|
|Output Voltage :||225V ± 12% AC|
|Output Current :||14Amp|
|Regulation :||Better than 2%|
|Under voltage out put :||140V|
|Over voltage out put :||280V|
|Time Delay :||120 Seconds (Approximately)|
|Size :||(250 x 180x170) cubic mm|
|Weight :||Max.15kg. (depending on the model).|