AE was founded in 1942 by the late Mr.M. G. Bhat and the late Mr. L. R. Aneja. At present, the Company is managed by professional Board of Directors, headed by Mr. S. D. Bal and Mrs. V. S. Bal. From its inception has been a pioneer in the field of Electrical Instruments, Power Systems and Instrument Transformers in India.
The Head Office and Instrument Division of AE are housed in a 50,000 sq.ft. four storied complex in Central Mumbai. The Power Systems Division operate out of seperate factory at Wagle Industrial Estate in Thane adjoining Mumbai.
In India the Company’s products are sold through an extensive network of dealers and branches. The company has branches with service facilities at Banglaore, Chennai, Kolkata and Secunderabad while it has an exclusive Sales & Service Agent in New Delhi.
The Company’s products have been designed by its in-house Research & Development Dept. which is AE’s backbone. The designs used are consistent with the best engineering practices known worldwide. Scores of engineers are involved in generating new products and improving product design to meet customer requirement and global challanges. The Instrument Division & the Power System Division has been accredited with the prestigious ISO 9001 certificate by M/s BVQI since May 1997 and April 2002 respectively.
Export sales are taken care of by Resident Representatives and agents. AE exports its products to all parts of the world viz. Australia, U.K., New Zealand, Italy, Germany, South Africa, the Middle East and the Far East.
AE is now all set to move ahead with pride and confidence.