The 3 Phase VIF meter measures the true RMS voltage, currents and frequency of three phase electrical system. These parameters are displayed on three rows of four digit seven segment LED displays. The first row displays the voltage (both phase to neutral & phase to phase) of the selected phase. The second row displays the current in the selected phase and the third row displays the frequency. The channel selection is done by the buttons ‘V’ and ‘I’ for voltage & current respectively.
- Voltage , Current, Frequency measurement
- True RMS measurement
- State of Art Microcontroller Based Design.
- Ultra bright 4 —Digit,3 -Row LED Display
- Site programmable CT ratio.
- Site programmable PT ratio.
- 3 Row of 4 Digit LED Display
- Generation Control Panels
- Distribution Control Panels
- Commercial Panels
- Frequency (HZ) : ±0.1 Hz of center freq.
- Nominal input Voltage burden : <0.2 VA per phase
- Nominal Input Current burden : <0.2 VA per phase
- Auxiliary Supply Burden : ≤ 3 VA Maximum.
- Display : 3 Row of 4 Digit (14 mm / 7 Segment ) LED
Mechanical Specification :
- Enclosure style : Flush mounting with side clamps.
- Dimensions : 96x96x80
- Panel Cut-out : 92x92mm
- Panel thickness : 1-5mm
- Front protection rating :IP 52
- Case protection rating : IP 30
- Material : ABS
- Weight : 350g
- Terminals : Shrouded screw -clamp
- Operating Temperature : 0°C to +55°C
- Storage temperature : -20° to +70° C
- Temperature coefficient : 100 ppm / °C
- Dielectric Strength : 2KV RMS for 1 minute
- Insulation resistance : >20M Ω @ 500V DC.
Monitoring the Parameters :
When the Auxiliary supply of the meter is switched ON, the display shows the voltage, current and frequency of the L1 phase. The sequential voltage phases are selected by pressing ‘V’ button provided on the front panel. The selected phase is indicated by the respective LED. The sequence of phase selection is —L1 — L2 — L3 — L1 L2 — L2L3 — L3L1 respectively.
Similarly current phases are selected by pressing ‘I’ button provided on the front panel. The selected phase is indicated by The respective LED. The sequence of current phase selection is — L1 — L2 — L3 respectively.
Meter Dimensions and Installation cutout :
Connection Diagram :