These are dynamometric type instruments, incorporating single element / two elements or three elements power measurement methods and specially designed to be operated in horizontal condition.
- Instruments with accuracy class 0.5% for 1 Ph Watt, 1.5% for 3Ph, 2° for PF.
- Instruments with multiple scale available (refer table).
- Robust housing suitable for schools, workshops, field operations for continuous use.
Electrical Specifications :
* 62.5/125/250/500V ON REQUEST
# CENTRE ZERO WATT ON REQUEST SELECTION OF RANGES
Upper limit of measuring range for meters shall be one of the following values –
1, 1.2, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.5, 8 or their decimal multiples.
Example for selection of proper range
1)Formula for 1 Phase active power
P(max) = VI COS ɸ. Where COS ɸ = 1.
If Voltage = 500V & Current = 2.5A calculated power = 500 x 2.5 x 1 = 1.25kW.
If the calculated value is 1.25kW 0 – 1.2kW or 0 – 1.25kW shall be selected as a range for power.
Formula for 3Phase active power with PT & CT.
P(max) = √3VI COS ɸ x PTR x CTR. Where COS ɸ = 1.
If Voltage = 110V & Current = 5A PTR = 400kV/110V CTR = 1000A/5A
calculated power = √3 x 110 x 5 x (400×1000/110) x (1000/5)= 692MW.
If the calculated value is 692MW 0 – 600MW or 0 – 750MW shall be selected as a range for power.
Mechanical Specifications :
Ordering Information :
1) Type 2) Model,Parameter,Phase,Range 3) Operating Voltage & PTR 4) Operating Current & CTR.