AE Transducers converts various electrical parameters viz. VOLTAGE(V), CURRENT(I), FREQUENCY(F) ,POWER FACTOR(PF), ACTIVE POWER (P), REACTIVE POWER (VAR) & APPERENT POWER (VA) into DC Current or DC Voltage output. The transducer gives galvanically isolated and load independent output. These are used in various electrical, thermal, chemical & other power plants to monitor processed data either locally or from remote using various devices such as indicating meters, data loggers, recorders, SCADA systems. These transducers can also be used as external unit in conjunction in analog or digital indicators.
- 0.2 accuracy class
- Open & short circuit protection.
- Two galvanically isolated Outputs.
- Standard DC Current & voltage output are independent of load impedance.
- Small dimensions & Suitable for DIN-RAIL as well as Wall mounting.
- Continuous conversion of RMS current or voltage without constant component
Applicable Standards :
Electrical Specifications :
- Voltage : AC: 0 – 600V.
- Current : AC: 1A/5A, 0-10A.
- Frequency : 50 / 60 Hz, ±10%.
- Power Factor : 0.5 lag – unity – 0.5 lead.
- Output Ranges : Single output / Dual output
- Voltage 0/P load capacity : 20mA
- Current 0/P Burden Voltage : 20V
- ACCURACY:±0.2 % of full scale for Voltage, Current and power factor
- ±0.5 % of full scale for Active Reactive and Apparent Power.
- ±0.2 % of center frequency.
- Aux. Supply : ±0.2 % of center frequency.
- VA Burden : For Voltage 0.1, For Current 50.2, For AUX Supply 3.
- Ripple : Max 0.5% of span
- Response Time : 300 msec.
- Dielectric Test : 4 kV RMS for 1 minute
- Impulse Voltage : 5 kV 1.2/50 psec.
- Insulation Resistance : Greater than 20M ohm at 500V DC.
- O/P Isolation : 500V RMS (2kV optional).
Installation Data :
- Mechanical Design : L110 X 44 X 93(h) mm
- Material of housing : Top Cover : ABS, Base : Polycarbonate
- Mounting :DIN Rail Mounting (Optional Wall mounting).
- Electrical Connections : 6 + 6 Fixed 6mm pitch
- Weight : 200 gm
- Cross section on wire :2.5 sq.mm.
Environmental Conditions :
- Operating Temp : 0°C to +55-C.
- Storage Temp : – 20°C to +70°C.
- Humidity : Up to 95% RH non condensing
Mechanical Specifications :
- Size: 140 X 44 X 80mm
- Terminals: total 12 Nos. Max.
- Terminal Type: Cage Clamp
- Mounting Options:35 mm DIN Rail / Wall Mount with 2 Screws
Ordering Information :
For output specification refer output ranges (electrical specification table)..