AE -1440 is developed specific for Utility Substation applications. .AE – 1440 computes -Display, Monitor, stores, and communicate up to 67 major electrical parameters, including true RMS Voltage, Current, PF, Frequency, Active power, Reactive power, Apparent power, Active energy, Reactive energy, Apparent energy, Total harmonic distortion (THD) and Maximum demand. The meter offers simple user-friendly Programming of Voltage, current, and power Measurement parameters using a menu driven interface. Status of all parameters can be viewed through 30 main Screens on the 3 line, 4 digits LED display. The AE -1440 has digital RS485 Communication outputs for MODBUS and is ideal for Energy Management System at Electrical Substation.
AE – 1440 offers high functionality and uncomplicated operation. AE- 1440 measures all the values needed to monitor power and Energy. A five-button interface on the front panel gives simple access to the measuring, display and configuration screens. With the help of “A” (navigation key) buttons, we can access total 67 major electrical parameters. The parameters to be viewed through display screens.
- Fully programmable CT and PT ratio (Primary / Secondary).
- Fully programmable selection of three phase 3 wire or 4 wire configuration.
- Programmable Single & Three phase system configuration.
- The true RMS measurement.
- Display and communication of up to 67 parameters through 30 screens / pages.
- KVA & KW Demand Measurements. Demand interval can be set from 5 to 30 minutes.
- Password protection.
- Simultaneously three parameters can be view
- Total Voltage or Current `)/0 THD measurement.
- Phase angle & Phasor angle measurement.
- Separate registers for Import and Export energy measurement.
- Energy summation (Import + Export) for Active, Reactive & Apparent Energy.
- Display the previous energies(before the energies were reset)
- Neutral Current Measurement
- RS 485 interface for configuration,communication and data downloading purpose
- Confirm to IP54 (front face)
- Run Hr. & ON Hr display
- LED and memory test facility
- Hih Quality LED display
- Simple MEnu Driven
- EMS Software Available (optional)
- Real time Clock
- Universal Auxillary Power Supply
- Display of Min/MAx Current & Voltage Values
- Voltage-Line-Line,Line-Neutral & System Voltage
- Current Individual phase,Average & Neutral
- Power(Active,Reactive & Apparent)
- Energy(Active,Reactive & Apparent)
- Powre Factor(per phase and average along with phase and phasor angle)
- Maximum Demand-(Active & Apparent)
- Minimum/MAximum Voltage & Current Values.
- Volts L1-N
- Volts L2-N
- Volts L3-N
- Volts L1 – L2
- Volts L2 – L3
- Volts L3 – L1
- System Volts
- Current L1
- Current L2
- Current L3
- System Current
- Neutral Current
- Average Frequency
- Power Factor — Per phase & Average
- Phase & Phasor Angle
- System kW
- Total & Per Phase Power — Active, Reactive & Apparent.
- Active Energy kWh (8 digit resolution)
- Reactive Energy kVArh ( 8 digit resolution)
- Apparent Energy kVAh ( 8 digit resolution)
- Separate Import & Export Energy — Active, Reactive & Apparent.
- Previous Energy Register – Active, Reactive & Apparent. (Import & Export).
Designed for all low, medium and high voltage switchgear and distribution systems, and the AE-1440 has customer programmable PT and CT ratio capability. Both primary & secondary are configurable. The standard nominal inputs Voltage are 440 or 110 V AC (L-L) & Current — lA or 5 A AC.
- Energy Generation & Distribution Systems
- Industrial & Commercial Generator sets.
- Energy Management System.
- Control & Monitoring Systems
- Type:3-Phase-3-wire/ 4wire (Programmable through front panel).
- Input voltage V AC:110V or 440 V ( L-L )
- Voltage Overload:1.5 time for 10 sec
- Input Current A AC:1A or 5A
- Current Overload:50A max for 3 sec
- Auxiliary supply:AC / DC: 85 V – 300 V.
- Burden:For Voltage / Current – 0.2 VA max per Volt/Amp input,
- Auxiliary – 3VA max.
- Frequency:45 Hz – 55Hz
- Resolution:RMS 4 digit, Integral 8 digit
- Accuracy Class:1.0 (optional: 0.5S).
- RS485 communication:Two wire half duplex
- Baud rates – 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400.
Isolation:2k VAC isolation for lmin. Between communication and other circuit.
An RS485 communication Port is available for direct connection to SCADA systems (EMS / BMS) using the Modbus RTU protocol. Remote monitoring enables the user to record the systems parameters in real time basis