Protective devices such as over current relay, short circuit relay, circuit breakers and CTs etc must be checked and calibrated regularly to ensure that they are always ready to operate correctly. Current injection testing sets will help detecting faulty or incorrectly adjusted protection circuit / device and thereby avoid damage to the system. With the help of current injection test sets the correct functioning of protective device / circuit is ensured. The units are available in single phase version for small capacity and single or two phase version for higher capacities.
- Primary Current Injection test set basically provided high currents ( From 100 to 15000Amps) at lower voltages (From 2V to 10V)
- Continuously variable outputs (0 to rated current)
- Dimmerstat (Continuously Variable Voltage Auto Transformer)
- Double wound loading transformer
- Built – in Analogue Ammeter with C.T.
- Time Interval Meter from .0001 sec to 9999 sec (auto ranging facility) – Optional
- Supply Voltage :
- Output Voltage :
- Output Current :
- Type of Cooling :
- Duty Cycle :
- Any other information, subject to confirmation from AE :